- Highest Flow Rates Coupled with Lowest Cost Solutions.
- Widest Range of Valve and Pump Solutions from One Source.
- In House Technical Resource and Worldwide Field Support Free to Clients.
- Enable Customers to Design and Cost Their Equipment Faster.
- Offshore Survival Certification, Hazardous (Classified) Location, Qualified Engineers Worldwide.
- Worldwide Approvals Ex d, Ex ia, Ex emb, Explosion Proof.
- SIL 3 Third Party Certified.
- Proven Technology for the Most Technically Demanding Environments – Subsea.
- Balanced Valve Designs with High Safety Factors.
- The Most Extensively Qualified Directional Safety Valves.
- Automated Diagnostic Testing Giving Zero Non Conformances Against Published Client Criteria.
Leaders in the design and manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic stainless steel directional control valves and accessories for hazardous, corrosive and subsea environments.
Within the Bifold Group, Marshalsea Hydraulics, is a leading designer and manufacturer of high quality pumps and valves, and provides a range of stainless steel pressure intensifiers for subsea and topside applications.
Bifold Orange instruments (formerly part of Orange Instruments Limited) has great expertise in electronic control and valve positioning for the valve and pump sectors, for use in hazardous areas in the worldwide upstream and downstream oil and gas industries. The synergy of Bifold Fluidpower and Bifold Orange products allow us to deliver complete systems for a wide range of industries and market sectors.
Bifold Fluidpower Limited does not warrant or represent that the material on this website is accurate, complete or current or that it's free of defects or viruses. Accuracy of information.
We take care to ensure that product information featured on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, our products and services are continually updated and the images and specifications on this website are for general illustrative guidance only. For accurate up-to-date information, please contact a member of our sales team.